Since the monsoon has been such a fizzle, this year, I held off on sending the planting calendar for August, but can't wait much longer.
So here it is.
Our August planning meeting is on Tuesday, the 27, at 2 P.M at Hillside Spot. RSVP for meeting here
We want to discuss:
1. Additional tree suggestions for the orchard. (The grapes, peaches, and figs did well, this year. Pomegranates and quince still to ripen.)
2. Fall potluck to honor all those who have contributed to the growing garden, particular the ABM , boy scouts, and their sponsors.
3. Seed Swap and Fall Gardening Talk at the Ironwood Library on Wednesday, October 16th at 6 P.M.
4. Fall plantings in the Demo Garden
5. Anything else that you'd like to talk about.